Boldly New

on

I have recently learned more about myself in the last couple of weeks. It was accompanied by a deeper understanding of the universe-and a mild confusion at the life we know. (ESPECIALLY AMERICANS!)

But because of that, I was able to make a deep connection, that has ultimately made my feel better than I’ve felt in a long time.

It will be an interesting journey from here on out, and I cannot wait to see what’s in store!

The Process-

My novels range from moderately long to very short. The previous two novels I finished are on the quicker side, especially Stained Waltz. Erin Bailey is a Time Lord is a compilation of short stories, originally posted on the illegally obtained and no longer existent Omni Magazine.

When I started on The Dirty Deities, I wanted to make sure it was meaty and worth my time and yours. So I will probably be editing this novel like there is no tomorrow. I have already skimmed through and added side notes with extra or missing details. I think it is because I enjoyed writing it that much.

It is also because I allowed my imagination to flourish with this project. If the artwork wasn’t an indicator, someone mentioned that the writing I do as of today, but especially starting with Bleeding Stars and Paper Hearts…it is definitely for the times.

Have you noticed things we heard growing up don’t even sit right? Is anyone you went to school with doing poorly or well? It isn’t to suggest that life as we know it will be over soon, but the way we live it is definitely about to change. You can accept it and actually make your spiritual life matter more…or you can follow the crowds over the cliff.

In the past, I recanted on how so many people began writing about the same things-boss sleeps with employee-employee falls in love-gets fired. I have heard from others that successful novels that made it to film weren’t that good to begin with. (It’s not what you know, it’s who you know). But the goal for me back then was to finish.

YES! I wanted my novels to be films but I wanted a healthy collection, not a few here and there. I always wanted to touch base on what drove me and my imagination.

Over the past seven years, I have finished over one hundred pieces of art, eleven novels…and have come up with several other projects that are in que. I would like to finish what’s been waiting and then move on to more ideas. That’s how this will flow for me.

Throughout my journey towards my goal, I have learned a lot. I’ve lost items, people and idealisms that were unhealthy for me. I now venture out to discover more about my soul since it has been opened up recently <3.

You can manifest in the complete and utter wrong direction. You can fix it, but you have to have an understanding of yourself…others who have hurt you and the pain itself. Then you have to have an understanding of the universe and why you should flow with it and not against it.

Then maybe things will fall into place. Does this mean I will be taken out of my element again? Yes, because there are others around me. But I am better equipped to handle the situations that will come my way.

15 Comments Add yours

1. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scxheme in our community.

Your website offered us with valuable info to work
    on. You’ve done a formidable joob and our entire community
    will be grateful to you.

1. The Gorgeous Nerd says:

I am very happy to hear this! Thank you so much!

2. Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

1. The Gorgeous Nerd says:

I am so glad you do! Thank you so much!

3. Kristi says:

Remarkable things here. I am very happy to peer your post.
    Thanks so mmuch and I am having a look aheead to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

1. The Gorgeous Nerd says:

you can email me @ authorjcs@yahoo.com

I’m so glad you enjoyed my post!

4. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your weblog? My website is iin the exact same area of interest as yours aand
    my visitorrs would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay wkth you.
    Many thanks!

1. The Gorgeous Nerd says:

Please go right ahead and thanks so much for asking!

5. catho-pc.org says:

It’s an awesome post designed for all the internet viewers; they will obtaain advantage from it I am sure.

1. The Gorgeous Nerd says:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

6. lmifb.lv says:

First of all I want to ssay excellent blog!
    I had a quick question that I’d like to ask iif youu don’t mind.

I waas interested to know how you center yourself aand clear
    your thoughts before writing. I’ve had a tough time clearing my
    thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing howeever it just seems
    like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to igure oout
    how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!

1. The Gorgeous Nerd says:

Hello,

I typically start my blogs that are posted the beginning of the week-just in case I have nothing to write!

I always have something going on, which may sound exciting, but usually it’s other adults around me throwing tantrums, lol.

My suggestion is focusing on something related to topics you blog about. Lately, I’ve been focusing on moving forward, inspiring others, and love-because the novel I’m releasing on the 14th is centered around a relationship. Then take it from there.

When you give yourself a few days, you have time to go back and revise!

I hope this helps!

7. I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net can be a lot more useful than ever before.

8. SEO says:

hello!,I love your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert in this house to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.

1. Go ahead! And thanks.